Option #1 – Original White Standard Frame
Option #2 – Standard Galvanized Frame
Our original JanAire White Standard frames
Standard frames are much faster and simpler to install compared with any cable or pully-type curtain!
- Four sealing points ensure an air tight, draft free closure when the air curtain is completely closed.
- For all livestock species and all climate conditions.
- We recommend our white standard frame for hog barns. Our galvanized standard frame is suitable for most dairy and poultry installations.
- Constructed of 24 GA., 90 galvanized steel. Our white frame has a factory-applied Kylar paint finish.
- 10 year warranty on painted parts failure due to corrosion when properly installed in dairy and poultry installations.
- Our galvanized standard frame offers an 11% – 14% cost savings – depending on frame size – compared with our original standard white frame.
- The top gutter on a standard frame sheds rain and snow on barns with little or no roof overhand, or, on the end walls of dairy free stall barns.
Option #3 – White Econo Frame
Option #4 – Galvanized Econo Frame
With the Galvanized Econo frame shown above, an already fast, simple, installation is just that much faster and easier to install. Approximately 20% LESS time to install an Econo unit versus our Standard framed unit!
Side View of a JanAire Econo Frame
- Option #3 – JanAire White Econo frames offer a 9% – 23% cost savings, depending on frame size, compared with the JanAire White Standard Frame.
- Option #4 – JanAire Galvanized Econo frame option offers a 21% – 39% cost savings, depending on frame size, compared with the original White Standard frame.
- Three sealing points ensure a sufficient closure on warm barns located south of US Interstate 80 or in cool or cold barns located anywhere.
- We recommend at least a 2′ roof over hang on buildings for the Econo framed unit – this will ensure that rain water won’t get behind the curtain and into the barns interior.
- Econo frames have “J” guides attached to the bottom gutter every 4 feet the entire length of the vent opening.
- Econo frames do not include a top gutter.